What is Business Continuity Plan?
According to The Business Continuity Institute’s definition: “Business continuity plan is A collection of procedures and information which is developed, compiled and maintained in readiness for use in the event of an emergency or disaster.”
So basically it refers to the efforts required to keep your organization running during a period of displacement or interruption of normal operation.
So you must be thinking, why you need one?
Well Disaster might occur anytime, so you must be prepared. Depending on the size and nature of the business, we design a plan to minimize the disruption of disaster and keep your business afloat and remain competitive in the market.
Due to the advancement of Information Technology (IT), business now-a-days depend heavily on IT infrastructure. With the emergence of e-commerce, many businesses can’t even survive without operating 24/7. A single downtime might means disaster to their business.
We cover the following niches for your business:
- Equipment failure (such as system crash).
- Disruption of power supply or telecommunication.
- Application failure or corruption of database.
- Human error, sabotage or strike.
- Malicious Software (Viruses, DDOS, Worms, Trojan horses, Malware) attack.
- Hacking or other Internet attacks.
- Uninterrupted services during Social unrest or terrorist attacks.
- Accidental Fire
- Ensure our services during Natural disasters (Flood, Earthquake, Hurricanes, Blizzards)
We can provide true “bare metal restores” quickly and virtualize the failed device until it restores to its previous state. If you are wondering what that is, it’s a technique in the field of data recovery and restoration where the backed up data is available in a form which allows one to restore a computer system from “bare metal”, i.e. without any requirements as to previously installed software or operating system. We use the best available software packages that are built for business continuity and near-line disaster recovery. We have the best data back-up centers, modern workstations and data centers that assure us that our clients data is safe and protected. Our services include all the software, features and management tools or hooks you need to effectively customize the RIGHT business continuity plan for your clients. Having the flexibility to build your own best of breed BC/DR packages keeps you competitive in the market, while allowing you to easily manage your business processes to maintain profitability.
We know you needs and would like to help and cater those needs in the best way possible. Florida Title Tech will focus on the following key features for your business:
- Risk Assessment
- Mitigation and prevention strategy
- Disaster preparedness
- Quick Response rate
- Alternative Recovery options
- Data center restoration
- Audit of data
- Threat and vulnerability assessment
- 24/7 tech support
- Providing quick solutions in real time
- Emergency Response planning